Safety Management System (SMS)
Safety is Primary priority in all our activities. We are committed to developing, implementing, maintaining and constantly improving strategies and processes to ensure that all our aviation activities take place under an appropriate allocation of organizational resources, aimed at achieving the highest level of safety performance and meeting local and international regulatory requirements, while delivering our services.
All levels of management and all employees are accountable for the delivery of this highest level of safety performance, starting with the General Manager.
Our commitment is to:
- Implement SMS system end ensure the permanent control for purpose of its development;
- Develop and embed a safety culture in all our activities that recognize the importance and value of effective Safety Management and acknowledges at all times that safety is paramount;
- Clearly define for all staff their accountabilities and responsibilities for development and delivery of safety and performance. Ensure that all staff are provided with adequate and appropriate safety information and training and are competent in safety matters;
- Ensure that sufficient skilled and trained resources are available to implement this safety policy and continually improve our safety performance;
- Support the management of safety through the provision of all appropriate resources;
- Ensure that the management of safety is a primary responsibility of all managers and employees;
- Establish and operate hazard identification and risk management processes, including a hazard reporting system, in order to eliminate or mitigate the safety risks of the consequences of hazards resulting from our operations or activities, to achieve continuous improvement in our safety performance;
- Ensure that no action will be taken against any employee who discloses a safety concern through the hazard reporting system, unless such disclosure indicates illegal activity, negligence, acts of willful misconduct, or undue care and attention, and it must be consider as an unacceptable behavior.
- Comply with and, wherever possible, exceed, legislative and regulatory requirements and standards:
Every employee is required to take both a proactive and preventive approach to safety. Every employee must take steps to immediately mitigate hazards where the needs exist and report the hazards or incidents trough the appropriate company reporting procedure. All employees have the obligation and right to report unsafe work conditions, previously unrecognized safety hazards, or safety violations of others. The SMS policy applies to all personnel and every aspect of company’s activity and it will be disseminated through the company by internal notification system to all of employees. Policy is monitored and periodically reviewed to ensure that it meets legislative requirements, Safety objectives and targets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since the beginning of COVID–19 pandemic, due to the requirements for different travel documents imposed by different countries, TAV Macedonia appeals to passengers to arrive at the airport 3 hours before take-off.
++ 389 46 252 820
++ 389 46 252 821
++ 389 46 262 503
Regarding the amount of the baggage charges, please contact your airline, because each airline has its own baggage policy and rules.
If you have any specific question regarding the allowed/prohibited items to be carried in the baggage, please send your question to our Customer Relations Department to the following e-mail: email@example.com
Our employees from L&F will prepare a lost/damaged baggage report for you, that you’ll later on send it to your airline. If you need to contact the Lost&Found department, please write us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For lost or found items on the plane, please contact us at the same email: email@example.com
If you lose or find a personal item in the airport building, please report it immediately either to the Information Desk or to the Security staff, while if you have already left the airport, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All details at:
It is not necessary for you to reserve a car park lot in advance.
Ohrid St. Paul the Apostle Airport car park pricelist:
|Parking duration||Up to 1 hour||From 1 to 2 hours||From 2 to 3 hours||From 3 to 4 hours||From 4 to 8 hours||From 8 to 12 hours||From 12 to 24 hours||From 3 to 7 days|
|Price in MKD||70||80||100||120||130||200||400||1200 (every next hour is charged 70 )|
Certain airlines do not allow pets onboard the aircraft, except for assistance dogs. Proper travel documents are required to be submitted for these dogs.